Websites come in all shapes and sizes. Shopping sites, blogs, social networks, landing pages, forums and so many more! The style of site reflects the market you are trying to reach.
The Website Factory can provide you with a wide range of websites for any purpose. We stand by our work and guarantee that not only will your website look great, but it will be fun and easy to manage!
1. Vision Cast: First we need to sit down and discuss what kind of website you are looking for. As stated above, there are many different kinds of websites, and we want to choose the one that fits you best. We will ask questions like;
What do you want to accomplish with this website?
Are you selling any products?
Do you want to be able to send weekly newsletters?
Do you want to have member logins?
What kind of pages and navigation do you need?
How would you like to set up the management?
We have 3 options for web management.
The Website Factory sets it up and you handle all updates, content and maintenance. This is one time setup fee
The Website Factory helps you keep the platform up to date and adds content here and there. Setup and monthly fees apply.
Hands Free Management
The Website Factory handles all of the updates and maintenance, you only supply us with content. Setup and monthly fee.
2. Brainstorming: After we’ve decided on which type of site you would like, we need to discuss how you want it to look and feel. Color schemes, framework and navigation will be talked about and a basic wireframe will be drawn out.
3. Establishing the Workflow: Following our initial meeting, our team will go over the layout again and draw out a workflow for the project. We will then begin to add the graphic elements and bring your site to life. Your only job as the client is to get content for the site together.
4. Rough Draft: This is where we start building your site. We will get the site functioning and look appealing then send it over for you to review… which takes us to the next step.
5. Revision Rounds: When the initial rough draft is finished, we will send it to you to look at and make changes if necessary. Be sure to check page navigation, framework and overall flow. This draft will not include any content, merely the structure and form of the site.
6. Final Draft and Training: After you have approved the layout we will then begin entering some of your content with you, as well as train you on how to use the site. We prefer to do the training in person. This will also be a time to revise the site one more time (change navigation, adjust layout and so on)
7. User Setup and Launch: Following the training session it will be up to you to get all of the content uploaded (unless you have picked the hands free option.) Be sure to have someone proofread all of your pages, spelling, contact numbers and email addresses. When all content is uploaded, it’s time to launch your site. Tell the world about it through Facebook, Twitter, Myspace and other social networks. And lastly, enjoy the fact that you have one of the hottest websites on the interwebs!